Synopsis: despite being a small group, the bike course was excellent! Many thanks to Right Bike and Watson in particular for an excellent session where much was learned!
Sustainable Eastern Ontario and Right Bike partnered with the Mississippi Mills Bike Sanctuary in Almonte, ON for a two-day Bike Mechanic course from June 18-19th, 2016. Event was free but space was limited and pre-registration was required.
Workshop Schedule Included:
- bike parts and tools used
- flat tire repair
- brakes and adjustment
- drive train parts (derailleurs and chains)
- front derailleur adjustment (limit screws)
- rear derailleur adjustment
- on-ride repairs
- maintenance schedules
- cleaning/caring for your bike