GreenBooks is a full service bookkeeping social enterprise offered by Sustainable Eastern Ontario. This program was launched in 2015 in response to many requests from local groups who needed help with their finances!
We focus on providing
• data entry
• financial services
and more to small shop environmental organizations.
A small-shop ENGO is a nonprofit or charity with up to $500,000 in annual revenue.
• Financial set-up in Quickbooks Desktop or Quickbooks Online (including chart of accounts and financial structure)
• Payroll services, including employee record-keeping, payment, and Mandatory Employee Related Costs (MERCs) calculation and payment
• Monthly financial management and data entry, including bill payments, deposits, invoice generation, bank reconciliation and more
• Support cash management systems, including petty cash and reimbursement tracking
• Support data entry for financial contacts (vendors and customers)
• Preparing Balance Sheet and Financial Statement reports for board meetings
• Tax receipting (for charities)
• Creation of annual financial statements as a third-party (compilation)
• Annual financial returns to CRA (T2 or T3010) and annual Industry Canada filing (for federally incorporated nonprofits)
• Annual employee reporting with T4s, Records of Employment (ROEs), and T4 Summary
For more information contact Sarah Halcro (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erik Pervin (email@example.com) or call 1-888-385-1154
Greenbooks Website: https://greenbookscanada.ca/