Third Party Evaluation is increasingly required by funders as part of a grant, and is a good idea to assess how successful a program was, and what can be changed to make it even better in the future!
At Sustainable Eastern Ontario, our program evaluator can help with:
• Designing a program around appropriate performance indicators
• Assessing specific, quantitative goals and general, qualitative outcomes
• Baseline, mid-term, and final evaluations
• Developmental evaluations to guide your group or program in the early days
• Reports, presentations, etc. for funders, Board Members and other stakeholders
• Training on what evaluation means and how staff can develop and “evaluation mindset” for better work
• Interpretting & communicating results
The best time to think about evaluation is at the start of a project – the second best time is now!
Email info@SustainableEasternOntario.ca to inquire about third party program evaluation services.