Our Fall ENGO Roundtable session took place at a new location and time on:
Friday, October 26th
10 AM – Noon
The Parlour: Rideau Park United Church
2203 Alta Vista Dr, Ottawa, K1H 7L9
Moe Garahan – Just Food Ottawa
Alex Keenan – RCEN – Canadian Environmental Network
Julia Levin – Oceana Canada
Cathryne Millburn – Centre-Michaelle-Jean Centre for Global and Community Engagement
Mel & TJ – Maison Tucker House
Margaret Townsend-Tourand – COG-OSO
The slide decks from Oceana Canada and Canadian Organic Growers are available here:
Important links from the session include:
- The Seafood Fraud report presented by Julia from Oceana Canada
- The information for the Tucker House Green Gala and the Edible Arboretum project
- Subscribe to the COG-OSO local newsletter here.
- Learn more about RCEN membership here.
- So much interesting stuff from Just Food, including info on their community space, available land, and farm start up projects, here.
- Submit an application for student help from CMJCGCE here.